Vera currently provides international trade support services to clients targeting markets in Asia (Japan, China, South Korea), the Middle East (Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Qatar), Australia, North America, and Europe.
Our clients are:
1) Companies who want to start or improve their trading in other countries, by sourcing business partners and obtaining the best market price to purchase or sell their products.
2) Companies who already trade with foreign markets, but face difficulties due to differences in language, culture, law.
Below are some of our available services:
1) Investigate and recommend the safest and best market for each product.
2) Conduct a market survey, including potential competitors’ quality, reputation and price.
3) Create an effective pricing strategy and marketing plan if necessary.
4) Find reputable, serious suppliers or buyers.
5) Discuss and advise on key points with client when comparing potential partners.
6) Assist client with all communications and contract negotiation between both parties.
7) Provide concise explanation of contract points, to ensure complete understanding by both parties.
8) Observe and supervise contract execution, as well as product impact and market reaction.
9) Make arrangements for necessary overseas services, such as Lawyers, Accountants, financial consultants etc.
10) Handle any problems that may arise during the project.